Save $1 with Theraflu
Theraflu Sinus & Pain for Painful Sinus Symptoms
Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder
Feel the warmth to relieve the pain and congestion caused by your sinuses. Theraflu Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder packets are a quick and delicious way to ease your runny nose, headache, and mucus build-up from sinus congestion. This dissolvable powder mixed with hot water will deliver warm, wintertime comfort to your nose and throat.
Dosing and directions for Theraflu Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder
Adults and children over 12 years old should only digest one packet of Theraflu Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder every 4 hours.
Adults and children over 12 years old should not digest more than 5 packets of Theraflu Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder within a 24-hour period.
Theraflu Sinus & Pain hot liquid powder should not be given to children under 12 years old.
Use 8 ounces of hot water, or heat up 8 ounces cold water, and stir in one packet of Theraflu Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder. For best results, drink the mixture within 10 to 15 minutes.
Theraflu Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder
Temporarily relieves the following symptoms of a cold:
- Minor aches
- Minor sore throat pain
- Nasal congestion
- Sinus congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose
- Itchy throat
- Itchy eyes
- Watery eyes
Temporarily reduces fever.
Theraflu Sinus & Pain Hot Liquid Powder
- Do not use more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- Age: Should only be used by adults and children 12 years of age and over. Do not give hot liquid powder to children under 12 years old.
- Dose: Adults and children who are at least 12 years old should take 1 packet of hot liquid powder every 4 hours.
- Dose limitation: Do not take more than 5 packets of hot liquid powder within a 24-hour period.
Active Ingredients (in each packet):
Acetaminophen (pain reliever/fever reducer): 650 mg
Pheniramine maleate (antihistamine/allergy reducer) – 20 mg
Phenylephrine HCI (nasal decongestant) – 10 mg
Potassium – 10 mg
Sodium – 51 mg
Acesulfame potassium, apple cinnamon flavors, citric acid, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, lecithin, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, silicon dioxide, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose, triacetin, tribasic calcium phosphate
Do not take more than one product that contains acetaminophen as an overdose of this active ingredient can cause severe liver damage.
Do not digest more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen within a 24-hour period.
Do not drink more than 2 alcoholic drinks per day while using this product as this can result in sever liver damage as well.
Some ingredients might cause skin reactions like reddening, blisters, and rashes. If you have negative reactions to this product, stop using it, and seek medical assistance immediately.
Sore throat warning:
Seek medical assistance if your sore throat is severe for more than 2 days, and if you have a fever, headache, nausea, or any additional symptoms.
Do not use
- In children under 12 years old
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- With any other product containing acetaminophen
- With any other product containing diphenylamine
- If you are unsure of how this product will react with other medications you are taking, consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you:
- Have liver or heart disease
- Have high blood pressure
- Have thyroid disease
- Have diabetes
- Have glaucoma
- Have an enlarged prostate gland
- Have a breathing problem
- Are on a sodium-restricted diet
- Are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Are taking warfarin (for blood thinners)
- Are pregnant or breast-feeding
When using this product
- Do not take more than 1 packet every 4 hours
- Do not take more than 5 packets within a 24-hour period
- Drowsiness may occur, and alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers might increase this reaction
- Children might have an increase in excitement
- Be vigilant when operating machinery or driving
Stop using product and consult with a doctor if:
- New symptoms occur
- Redding or swelling happens
- Fever lasts more than 3 days
- Fever gets worse
- Other symptoms get worse or last more than 7 days
- Nervousness, dizziness, or insomnia occur
Theraflu products can be purchased using your HSA and FSA accounts. The CARES Act by Congress restored purchasing of over-the-counter medications like Theraflu under Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts. Consult with your health provider to review the details and the eligibility of your benefits plan.