Save $1 with Theraflu
Daytime Severe Cold Relief Honey Ginger Flavor Hot Liquid Powder
6 Packet/Honey Ginger flavor
Looking for instantly soothing and fast acting cold symptom relief? Get back on your feet with Theraflu Daytime Severe Cold Relief. This Sore throat soothing Hot Liquid Powder has the great taste of Honey Ginger flavor to relieve your cold symptoms.
For a sweet night’s sleep free of symptoms, try Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold Relief.
Do not use more than directed
For adults and children over the age of 12, take one packet of the powder every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 5 packets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
adults and children 12 years of age and over
children under 12 years of age
do not use
- Minor aches and pains
- Minor sore throat pain
- Nasal and sinus congestion
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Temporarily reduces fever
- Do not use more than directed
- While experiencing symptoms, take every 4 hours. Do not take more than 5 servings (packets) in 24 hours unless instructed by a healthcare provider. Adults and children aged 12 years and older, dose: 1 packet. Children aged 12 and under, do not use.
- Pour contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water, stir until dissolved.
- If using cold water, add packet to 8 oz. of cool water and stir after heating
- Consume while hot, within 10-15 minutes
- Do not consume while over-heated; wait until drink is cool enough to sip
Acetaminophen (pain reliever/fever reducer) – 650 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr (cough suppressant) – 20 mg
Phenylephrine HCl (nasal decongestant) – 10 mg
acesulfame potassium, aspartame, citric acid, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, honey solids, maltodextrin, medium chain triglycerides, natural flavors, silicon dioxide, sodium citrate, soy lecithin, sucrose, triacetin, tribasic calcium phosphate
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms of this reaction may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help immediately.
Sore throat warning: If severe sore throat persists for more than 2 days and is accompanied (or followed) by a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a healthcare provider immediately.
Do not use
- Children under 12 years of age
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a healthcare provider or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- A sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- May cause drowsiness
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in young adults aged 12+
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- Pain or nasal congestion becomes severe and lasts more than 7 days
- Fever exceeds 100 degrees or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- You experience redness or swelling. These could be signs of a more serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children aged 12+ even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms
Certain OTC products, including Theraflu Tea Infusions, can be purchased using your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings account. The CARES Act includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Your health plan details may vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider to confirm eligibility.
Ratings and reviews
Day or night, your flu symptoms don’t stand a chance when you take our Max Strength fever fighting formula. This formula provides up to 6 hours of relief from the worst of your flu symptoms, like headaches, body aches, and sore throats so you can take back your day or get the rest you need to recover.