Save $1 with Theraflu
Daytime Flu Relief Max Strength Hot Liquid Powder
Honey & Lemon Flavor
Quickly relieve your symptoms for up to 6 hours with this instant sore throat soothing, maximum strength fever fighting formula.
Or for a nighttime formula, try Nighttime Flu Relief Max Strength Hot Liquid Powder.
Dosing Information & Directions
For adults and children over the age of 12, take one packet every 6 hours, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 3 packets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Children under 12 years old should not take Theraflu Flu Relief Max Strength Hot Liquid Powder.
- Dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water.
- If using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water. Stir briskly before and after heating.
- Sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a common cold:
- minor aches and pains
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- minor sore throat pain
- temporarily reduces fever
- Do not use more than directed
- Take every 6 hours, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 3 packets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water: sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- If using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water: stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat.
- Age: Adults and children 12 years of age and over, Dose: One packet
- Age: Children under 12 years of age, Dose: Do not use
Acetaminophen (Pain reliever/fever reducer) – 1000 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr (Cough suppressant) – 30 mg
acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, sodium citrate, soy lecithin, sucrose, tribasic calcium phosphate
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms of this reaction may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help immediately.
Sore throat warning: If severe sore throat persists for more than 2 days and is accompanied (or followed) by a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a healthcare provider immediately.
Do not use
- In a child under 12 years of age
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product do not exceed the recommended dosage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Certain OTC products, including Theraflu Tea Infusions, can be purchased using your HSA and FSA tax-preferred savings account. The CARES Act includes provisions to restore OTC eligibility under tax-preferred HSA and FSA accounts. Your health plan details may vary, so save your receipt and check with your benefits or health provider to confirm eligibility.
Ratings and reviews
Day or night, your flu symptoms don’t stand a chance when you take our Max Strength fever fighting formula. This formula provides up to 6 hours of relief from the worst of your flu symptoms, like headaches, body aches, and sore throats so you can take back your day or get the rest you need to recover.