Nighttime Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Hot Liquid Powder
Relieve severe symptoms and rest easy
Get fast-acting relief in one power-packed mouthful of Multi-Symptom Severe Cold Theraflu® Hot Liquid Powder. Enjoy the great taste of Green Tea & Citrus Flavors and rest easy as medicines go to work on your worst cold and flu symptoms.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- Minor aches and pains
- Minor sore throat pain
- Nasal and sinus congestion
- Runny nose
- Itchy nose or throat
- Itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Temporarily reduces fever
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Each packet contains: potassium 10 mg, sodium 23 mg
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 13 mg per packet
- Store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect product from heat and moisture.
Acesulfame potassium, anhydrous citric acid, aspartame, FD&C yellow no.6, flavors, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, sodium citrate, sucrose, tribasic calcium phosphate
Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-452-0051
- Do not use more than directed
- Take every 4 hours, while symptoms persist. Do not take more than 6 packets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- Age: Adults and children 12 years of age and over, Dose: One packet
- Age: Children under 12 years of age, Dose: Do not use
- Dissolve contents of one packet into 8 oz. hot water: sip while hot. Consume entire drink within 10-15 minutes.
- If using a microwave, add contents of one packet to 8 oz. of cool water; stir briskly before and after heating. Do not overheat.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- In a child under 12 years of age
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurs
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
- Pain, cough or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- Cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Rating SnapshotWrite a Review
Average Customer Ratings